NKV HOME DEPOT is leading manufacturer of the world’s finest Gypsum for internal plaster. The manufacturing facility is well equipped with fully computerized machines. This is supported by highly qualified and experienced engineers. NKV Gypsum is manufactured using highest grade of raw Gypsum. Being pure white in colour and having a hardness of about 50% more than any other Gypsum Plaster available from India, a fineness of over 200 mesh and purity of over 99% gives the best atomic bond and an absolute mirror finish. All this makes it world class product and the highest grade of Gypsum in the Construction arena.
Now you don’t need to depend on cement, sand, labours for curing or wall putty for internal plaster works. NKV Gypsum – Fine Gypsum plaster, is a one coat application product that replaces sand-cement and putty works. It can be applied directly over any brick work, concrete surface, siporex blocks, AAC or porothem blocks with normal thickness. After application, it is a self curing material that is ready to be painted once it dries.
However NEUROBOND is recommended over RCC Surfaces before applying Gypsum. NKV Gypsum is supplied in 25 kg double laminated HDPE bags with a shelf life of 12 months.
NKV Gypsum is supplied to many reputed BUILDERS, ARCHITECTS, PROJECT CONSULTANT AND CONTRACTORS adding values to their prestigious projects.
- Single application plaster.
- No shrinkage cracks.
- No water curing
- Non — combustible.
- Very smooth finish.
- Pure white in Colour
- Easy workability and Economical
- Light weight and total strength on drying.
- Can be applied directly on all wall / surfaces.
- Excellent bonding and compatible with all type of paints.
APPLICATIONS AND DIRECTION OF USE:
- Surface must be clean, dry, firm & free of dust and important properties like soluble salt content, thermal characteristics, shrinkage, strength, suction bonding properties etc. of the background which is to be plastered, should be evaluated before application.
- The right way to mix is to add powder to water not water to powder, Avoid mixing more powder that can be used within 15 mins. The ratio of Gypsum to Water is 1 : 0.8
- After taking the required amount of plaster, always fold the open end, to protect the plaster from moisture. Do not temper or mix fresh material once a mix has started to set.
- Setting time cannot be altered by diluting the mixture with water and for longer setting time NKV retarder should be added.